Having questions that not on the list? Send us a message!
Our focus is mainly working with tight access and difficult access sites and the projects that we are able to complete are:
- Swimming pool excavation
- Landscape excavation
- Under house excavation
- House extensions – footings excavation
- Swimming pool demolition
- Concrete demolition
- Rock breaking and excavation
- Piering excavation
- Storm water runoff excavation, Redirection of water, flooded basement, water logged site improvement, water proofing excavation for domestic housing
- Retaining wall excavation
- Terraced backyard excavation
- Stairs (staircases with multiple flights of stairs)
- Sites with steep inclines or declines
- Hot water systems
- Gas Pipes
- Reduced access sites or tight access sites
- Restricted high sites
We have alternative accesses options that we can look into such as:
- Accesses through the front or back door of your house.
- Access a site through a neighbour’s property by removing a fence or boundary barrier.
- Crane in the equipment over a house or obstacle.
- Build access through a series of ramps up and over an obstacle .
- Garage is a common way to gain access to a back yard and it’s easy for us to remove a section of a wall and replace it again if needed.
- Create a hole through a wall and reseal the wall again.
Brian is available to speak 7 days a week for sales and consultation calls from 7 am through to 8:30 pm. Our team works on site from 7 am to 5 pm business days.
We service the greater Sydney region. We mainly work in Sydney but we can work anywhere from Wollongong through to the NSW Central Coast and through to Lithgow.
For trade relationships we work with Pool Builders, Landscapers and Domestic Builders.
Otherwise with work with the public which is mainly domestic home owners.
Brain’s operation is not suited to working with Plumbers that would like to use an hourly rate because we have a team operation that is mainly focusing major excavation works.
- Wacker Neuson 1 ton – 730 mm wide
- Tachuhichi 2 ton – 980 mm wide
- Cormidi Dumper – 700 mm wide
- Yanmar C 12 R – 950 mm wide
- Diamond edge rock saw
Brian has business insurance which covers all required insurances such as public liability, product liability and workers compensation.
Brian has been a member of the Housing Industry Association for 25 years and never once had a formal claim against any work completed.
All of Brian’s team have completed their White Card for construction site Health and Safety.
Brian has over 20 years experience
Expect honesty expert advice, we pride ourselves on completing the job from start to finish and cleaning up any mess that’s left behind.We work with all types of excavation contractors.